USB Serial conversion / was Re: VT340 Emulation

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Jun 26 17:03:44 CDT 2021

Unfortunately, with newer M1 macs and BigSur you are limited to FTDI USB serial dongles since there’s no new prolific driver AFAIK.  At least the FTDI driver is included out of the box.

I’ve had really good luck when I’ve needed slow/odd speeds with the Comtrol RPS series of Ethernet connected serial boxes.

Sent from my iPad