Classic browsing and duckduckgo

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Mar 13 13:02:06 CST 2021

Confession:  I'm an old geezer who doesn't understand this internet
stuff.  But:

I didn't have any problems finding information on the ECP-18.

https://blog.cleancoder.com/uncle-bob/2015/02/19/ComputerHarem.html

mentioned here:

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED041455.pdf

1966 vintage product of Datamate Computer Systems Inc.

Bitsavers has a directory for the DM-70, a later system, but there are
other numerous mentions on the web.

Even epocalc.net turns up a listing for the ECP-18, as well as the ECP-18A.

http://www.epocalc.net/php/liste_models.php?texte=ECP-18&look=All+fields&yearmax=2020&nocomp=pc

Sometime around 1967, Gamco Industries acquired Datamate.  CHM has a
marketing brochure for the ECP-18:

https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102776364

According to a couple of references, the ECP-18 was classified as an
"educational computer".

But then, I've given you enough information to get started.

--Chuck