ODE 2.1.1 documentation

Ben Huntsman ben at huntsmans.net
Mon Mar 22 10:23:28 CDT 2021

Hi Tony!
   I'd love to see the 2.3.4 docs!  I'm not sure that's old enough, but I don't know when they changed the format.  The info I'm searching for is the documentation and hopefully an example of the contents of a sandbox's rc_files directory.  In older versions, it should have "local", "local.tmpl", "shared", and "shared.tmpl", and in newer ones it's Buildconf and Buildconf.exp.

Thank you so much!