Logic Analyser Usage Advice

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 26 07:36:46 CDT 2021

Yes, I am using the -ACK signal too as part of the address and clocking on the rising edge of -XIOR and -XIOW. I wonder if the logic analyser itself might be faulty because I have set it to trigger on -ACK=1 and XA0-9=08X(hexadecimal, X=don't care), but I get XA values that do not match the trigger. I am wondering if it is problem with sampling too late after the rising edge maybe?

Regards

Rob