Pro350/"XT" pre-release documents

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 16:07:51 CDT 2021

SPSS, as in the statistics package?  Interesting.  I didn't know there was a PDP-11 port of that (I only ever used it, on rare occasions, on OS/360).  In fact, COSAP was developed for RSTS mainly to deliver an interactive stats package with capabilities vaguely like SPSS but a much friendlier user interface.

	paul