XXDP diagnostic sources

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Mon Mar 29 17:19:58 CDT 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 08:02:28AM -0700, Robert Armstrong via cctalk wrote:
>   Hopefully this is an easy question - are the sources for the XXDP
> diagnostics online anywhere?  I particularly looking for NKXA, the
> Falcon-11/KXT11/DCT11 one.

Not sure if it helps any, but this was recently posted:

Newsgroups: alt.sys.pdp11
Subject: XXDP+ recovered source
From: Ian Hammond <paramucho at gmail.com>

I've finally completed reverse-assembling the full source code of the XXDP+ monitor (HMDLD0) and uploaded it to github, along with transcriptions of the XXDP+ File Structure specification and the XXDP V2 Driver Guide (minus the appendices), along with originals of some related documents.

https://github.com/rust11/xxdp/tree/main

--
Mark G. Thomas <Mark at Misty.com>, KC3DRE