DEC RF08/RS08 module placement info

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sat May 1 07:58:28 CDT 2021

Hello again.

Took pictures of the entire RF08/RS08 drawing in daylight:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-CD1D6Aok_OSpXzk0GaJhjwad0HreDhc

The paper size is rather big. I think 22 x 17 inch. I don’t have access to
such a big scanner unfortunately. Companies that do scanning charge around
two or three dollar per page here in Sweden. At least it is what I found
when checking quickly. Unless someone has access to a bigger scanner in the
Stockholm area i think this is the best I can do for now.

When looking at the schematics it quite interesting to see that DEC changed
logic symbols from what they used in the PDP-8 and PDP-9 schematics while
still using the older transistor modules rather than TTL in the RF08/RS08.
The schematics are dated around 1970.

/Mattis