Bounces

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:53:02 CDT 2021

It's the way the mail server operates to allow for replies to go to the
group and the person IIRC.  It's good because by following the directions
on the email the mailing list is kept clean of only active members.  May be
a problem for those who don't ever post or read, but want to remain on the
list.  Nothing is ever win win, ya know?