That VAXStation4000vlc 3W3 video connector

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon May 3 19:05:00 CDT 2021

I don't know what "HD BNC" means.  There's only one BNC.  By 3W3 do you mean the D-sub shell with 3 coax inserts?  Those are standard items, you could just buy one.  The only problem you might encounter is that the cable connector kind is probably crimped, and the crimp tooling is likely expensive.  But a solder or PC mount connector could be used, with an impedance bump that can be ignored for video applications.

Sync on green is the usual from DEC.

	paul