WordPerfect for VMS

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri May 7 20:45:34 CDT 2021

Strange question, does anyone happen to have the keyboard overlays for the VAX/VMS version of Word Perfect that they can photograph, or better yet scan?  I have the manuals, and the green, red, and blue stickers on the VT keyboard, but no overlays.  I *might* have the overlays, but I can’t find the the VT keyboard I’m thinking of (though after digging, I know I have more than I thought).

I’m looking for the VT200/300 version (which should work for my LK401).

Zane