In search of RK05 rack caddy

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sat May 8 16:47:32 CDT 2021

Okay, now that my 11/45 is up and running well, I could really make good use of one of those rack caddies    for RK05 packs to hold my most commonly used system packs for different operating systems.  Anybody have one they'd be willing to sell/trade, or at least the DEC part number so I could try to track down some drawings?

Looking at pictures on the web, there seem to have been at least two styles: one with plated rod wings, and one with sheet metal wings?  I'm supposing I'll end up needing to fab something myself unless these are less rare out there than I think they are (I've yet to see one go by on ePay, for example.)

    cheers,
      --FritzM.