DEC PDP-8/e Omnibus backplane lubrication

Don R organlists1 at sonic.net
Tue May 11 10:55:20 CDT 2021

If the contacts are gold then I would suggest Caig ProGold followed by Caig Shield S5.  Use sparingly as it’s highly conductive and may lead to some strange results from spraying it too freely.

You might also consider one of Caig’s Non-Conductive Buss Lubricants.

Don Resor

Sent from someone's iPhone