DMC integral modem line card schematics

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue May 11 16:15:04 CDT 2021

Does anyone have a DMC11 integral modem line card schematics set?  I'm looking specifically for the part right next to the connector, i.e., the coax driver and coax receiver parts.  I don't see it on Bitsavers.

That does have a line unit maintenance manual which has a schematic of the digital parts (in other words, everything up to the point I actually need the most) but it omits the analog part, saying to find it on "print D16".

The DMR11 print set does show a circuit for this, but it's very different from what the DMC manual describes and it has some aspects that don't make much sense, like a "sine generator" in the output stage.

	paul