LK201 emulator for PS-2 keyboard

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Wed May 12 00:17:26 CDT 2021

Jonathan said
> Just curious; have you thought of adding VSXXX-?? mouse emulation, using input from either USB or PS/2 mouse?
> With a mini-DIN output? These are becoming hard to find (aside perhaps from our Australian member who mentions having them by the kg).

Said Australian member here... I did indeed mention it. Here is a photo of exactly 3kg of DEC VSXXX-GA mice:
http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/VS-XXX-GA_mice_3kg.jpg

I'm not sure what I'll do with them. I'll keep some for my pile of DEC workstations. Trade perhaps? I haven't tested them yet.

Steve.