PDP-11 SPACEWAR running again!

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:18:19 CDT 2021

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 1:11 AM Lars Brinkhoff via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> There are also at least two GT40 implementations of Spacewar.  One from
> MIT, by Dick Waters, and another from SAIL, by Bo Eross.  They run fine
> on SIMH, but it would be nice to see them on real hardware too.

Is there a web page I could check that would include the hardware
requirements?  I don't have a GT40, but I have a VT11 (4-slot
backplane and cards) and an assortment of Unibus PDP-11 processors
(11/04 or 11/34 would be the easiest to configure, but I have others).
I don't have the keyboard, lightpen or a tube yet.

-ethan