Looking for VAXSET Software Engineering Tools for VMS 4.x

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri May 14 07:40:51 CDT 2021

> On May 14, 2021, at 3:08 AM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> There was the VTBOOK software on a DECUS release many years ago. It got stomped on for a while and then DEC gave up the fight against PDF and (I think) VTBOOK made it to the Freeware CD. That might help in working out the format.

Much to my surprise, I think I’m actually more interested in the Online Doc Library from ‘89 than in the CONDIST’s.  It immediately made me think of VTBOOK.  As of tomorrow, I’ll be on an 8-week Sabbatical, and I’m going to have to see about putting that Doc Library on PDXVAX, when taking a break from other projects.

Zane