COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun May 23 01:46:54 CDT 2021

On 5/22/21 10:53 PM, Richard Pope via cctalk wrote:
> I have several hundred MB and expansion cards from 30 years ago up to
> about 5 years ago. I would like to sell all of my computer equipment.
> Boards, cards, cables, covers, printers, monitors, computers. The
> whole works.

Interesting and intriguing.

> I probably have cancer and if I do I am dead.

I'm sorry to hear that.

> i have been selling off everything that I own and I have been using
> the funds to drive all around the country full filling my bucket
> list.

:-)

> Please help me by taking everything off my hands?

I doubt that I personally can take everything.  But I'm interested to
learn more.  (See below.)

> I still have two Simpson 260 VOMs that I want to see go to a good
> home instead of hitting the trash.

Shiny!  Sadly, I doubt that I'm a good home.  They would be a show piece
for me, at most.

> Grant, Randy has not responded to me. Yes, I have Arcnet and Ethernet
> ISA cards. What info do you need?

I'd be very interested in a summary of what (ARCNET / Ethernet / other
network cards / equipment) you have.  A simple list of "X count of part
Y from brand Z".  Typical count / make / model type thing.

What you'd like for them.

Roughly where you are at so that I could guesstimate rough shipping charges.

I'm also interested in old software.  LANtastic and Lotus software has
been on my short list recently.  Novell NetWare has made quite a showing
in my house.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die