COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun May 23 11:13:14 CDT 2021

Hi Rich,

On 5/23/21 1:06 AM, Richard Pope via cctalk wrote:
>     There is so much here. I want five hundred for all of it and 750 to
> delivered it to any where in the lower 48. This allows me to continue
> driving around the country!

~chuckle~

That seems about par.  Delivery of retro computing items costing more
than the items themselves.

The price is quite likely reasonable.  Unfortunately, I'm not in a
position to pay that much for a lot and definitely not S&H on top of it.
  :-(

> I'll throw in the Simpsons! No gorillas, climate controlled, no
> damage. It will cost more than that to ship it.

~chuckle~

> I live in Reedsburg, WI 53959. Where do you live?

Longmont, CO 80503

I would need a lot more information to make a decision, to broach and
justify it to the household CFO.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die