Writings on AI from 17 years ago....

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue May 25 13:10:28 CDT 2021

> the stuff is in horrible condition, same as the machines Josh referred
> to from Pittsburg

Better than digging it out of a dumpster. Yep, an oil burner basement is
not the best place to put things, but then again we don't get to choose
when we drop dead. (sigh).

I appreciate the work you're doing with others to get the data read:
I've been reading out the DEC floppies and most of them seem to be
readable at this point into disk images (up on www.crystel.com)

On a side note, the Megaframe computer (Convergent systems) was picked
up last week along with one of the two AT&T 7300's. I've decided to hang
on to the other as a memory of Bob kind of thing.

CZ