How to read Osborne 1 Floppies?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Thu May 27 09:57:38 CDT 2021

On May 27, 2021, at 2:31 AM, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> On 5/26/21 11:22 PM, Zane Healy wrote:
>
>> I thought Don’s archive had been lost, when was it recovered?
> Don's daughter donated some of the contents of his storage locker in 2013 to CHM
> I read several hundred of his floppies, and his pc hard disk.
> https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102703903

That’s awesome!  The last I heard, it looked like this would likely end up in the trash.

The timing explains why I wasn’t aware of this, as that is about the time that work took over my life, to the point that even my photography has suffered.  For me, Covid-19 has enabled me to do long overdue maintenance on some of my Classic Computer collection.

Zane