Writings on AI from 17 years ago....

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Mon May 31 19:34:28 CDT 2021

That guy is…  How shall I put it?  An ass!  He doesn’t even like people linking to his site.  Years ago, I had a page linking to his RSX BBS website, and he set it up so anyone following my link would get redirected to some obscene website.  I think that this was 20+ years ago.

The minute I read what you wrote, I figured it was him, so I went looking.  I didn’t even realize he was still around.

What are you looking for?  I might have a copy.

Zane