RCA COSMAC MS2000 MicroDisk Development System

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:26:21 CDT 2022

Take a look here for some info from RCA ON THE COSMAC.
https://worldradiohistory.com/ARCHIVE-RCA/RCA-Engineer/1977-02-03.pdf#search=%22rca%20cosmac%22

Search rca cosmac for more hits https://worldradiohistory.com<https://worldradiohistory.com/ARCHIVE-RCA/RCA-Engineer/1977-02-03.pdf#search=%22rca%20cosmac%22>

Wayne

On Apr 7, 2022, at 5:08 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>> wrote:

This one is from 1975 just before the Altair 8800
https://www.vintagecomputer.net/rca/COSMAC/EDN_COSMAC_Microkit.jpg

...but I bet yours is more like 1976-77.  What is the CPU type 1802 or
something else?

BIll