Wanted & for sale
Parts data pages
I have experience at:
Other things not mentioned include a wide variety of temp work to fill in here and there, though this is becoming less common these days.
- Providing technical support services for a small recording studio (1970)
- Starting to repair electronics for money (1971-2)
- Running the office for a small business (1972-3)
- Running a TV Repair Shop (1974)
- Consulting in an industrial environment to the extent of correcting serious design flaws in production machinery (1975)
- Repairing organs in people's homes and in churches all around the New York City metropolitan area (1975-1977)
- Acting as manager of technical services for a pro audio sound reinforcement company (1978)
- Running sound and doing all equipment maintenance for a touring show band traveling around the eastern US and into Canada (1979)
- Working at a TV repair shop (1979)
- Working for a piano and organ dealer doing field service over twelve counties in south central PA (1979-80)
- More freelance repairs of assorted equipment, including continuing with organs, musical instrument electronics, and consumer electronics (1979-1984)
- Provided production assistance and repair, configuration, and other work for the small-scale manufacturing process of a retail computer store (1984)
- Operating a business doing repair and other work on consumer electronics, musical instrument electronics, personal computers, and occasionally industrial electronics. (1985-1992)
- Running a retail battery store including everything from watch batteries to large vehicular and similar units (1993-1995)
- Providing technical support for a retail computer store and a local nonprofit organization, on a volunteer basis (1999)
- Installing, configuring, and operating the linux operating system, a local web server for my LAN here, arranging a large amount of HTML data into a local "tree" for my own uses, writing enough HTML to support all of these web pages, and related activities. (1999-present)
- Performing field service on a variety of equipment, including non-PC computers running non-windows operating systems.
Feel free to email me.