Keyboards and the Model M (was Re: NEC ProSpeed 386)

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Mon Jun 13 12:42:26 CDT 2016

On 06/01/2016 07:12 AM, geneb wrote:

> It's called a "double-shot" key.  There's two injection molds used
> for each key.

I recall contacting the people at Unicomp to ask about their keys, and
received the answer that no, they were not double-shot, but
laser-engraved and should be very durable.


More information about the cctalk mailing list