Keyboards and the Model M (was Re: NEC ProSpeed 386)

geneb geneb at
Mon Jun 13 13:52:00 CDT 2016

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Chuck Guzis wrote:

> On 06/01/2016 07:12 AM, geneb wrote:
>> It's called a "double-shot" key.  There's two injection molds used
>> for each key.
> I recall contacting the people at Unicomp to ask about their keys, and
> received the answer that no, they were not double-shot, but
> laser-engraved and should be very durable.

Bad memory on my part.  (Funny, it always passes the checksum in the 
morning! :) )


Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007 - The only one of its kind. - Go Collimated or Go Home.
Some people collect things for a hobby.  Geeks collect hobbies.

ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes. - Get it _today_!

More information about the cctalk mailing list