Anyone remember ZOSO disks?

Amardeep S Chana asc135 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:17:18 CDT 2017

On 5/29/17 12:40 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> On 5/29/17 10:30 AM, Amardeep S Chana via cctalk wrote:
>> I seem to recall this
>> person who went by the moniker of Zoso
>
> The mysterious Zoso was a reviewer of CP/M Users Group disks
> and was a contributor to Creative Computing, and probably other
> related SF Bay publications as well.

Thanks, Al!  One less thing nagging at the back of my mind.  I wasn't well
connected in those days and didn't encounter him other than on those
several disk notes.  Now I have the urge to file through the CPM/UG volumes
to find his other works.  I recall some of them were quite amusing.

Take care,
Amardeep