Big-Board II & Micro Cornucopia User Group Disks?

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:58:52 CST 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Jim Simpson <james.h.simpson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also trying to recover all of the Micro Cornucopia UG diskette data.
[...]
> I'm looking for any BB-II stuff or Micro-C user group disk stuff.

I recently was given a Xerox 820 board (based on the Big Board
design), and a CD titled "Sourdough Jim's CP/M Archive Disk (Includes
PC-Blue and DKA MS-DOS Libraries)", dated 06/25/2000. It is mostly a
collection of other archives. The label lists "Micro Cornucopia Kaypro
CP/M Library (partial, 20 disks)".  I don't know whether it contains
anything relevant specifically to the Big Board II.

I've temporarily put the iso image on Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2C3q_hToB5PaEpKX2pKT05CaVk/view?usp=sharing