Card edge connectors for individual Qbus wings

Glen Slick glen.slick at
Thu Aug 13 09:33:16 CDT 2020

Do you want something to plug into a backplane, or something to plug a
board into?

If the latter, Douglas Electronics lists a double wide connector with their
part number 72-125C-EL.

They also list double wide and quad wide extender cards, which optionally
include those connectors on the top.

I have purchased extender cards from them in the past.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 9:24 PM Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez via cctalk <
cctalk at> wrote:

> Greetings, everyone...
> Does anybody know where I can source card edge connectors (with eyelets
> or pins on the other side, hopefully) that would fit individual wings in
> a Qbus board?
> Carlos.

More information about the cctech mailing list