Card edge connectors for individual Qbus wings

Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez ce.murillosanchez at
Thu Aug 13 13:01:09 CDT 2020

Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
> Do you want something to plug into a backplane, or something to plug a
> board into?
> If the latter, Douglas Electronics lists a double wide connector with their
> part number 72-125C-EL.
> -snip-
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 9:24 PM Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez via cctalk <
> cctalk at> wrote:
>> Greetings, everyone...
>> Does anybody know where I can source card edge connectors (with eyelets
>> or pins on the other side, hopefully) that would fit individual wings in
>> a Qbus board?
>> Carlos.
Thank you! that's exactly what I need.  I need to plug some boards (only 
one at a time) into it for lack of a backplane.

More information about the cctech mailing list