Sellam might be more quickly contacted on the cctalk discord. Don't
have an invite, but could find one if you need it.
A 10 year old listing for a Poly88 system would be very unlikely to have
remained in his possession for that long. He moved a lot of stuff and
that would be a very desirable system and likely sold long ago.
When posting like this a copy of whatever email you refer to would be
useful, I only saw a Re: Computer for sale in my cctalk, and that has
probably been used a thousand times on here. And I am unsure what
"active" means. It would be sent out and archived with replies
following it being stored as replies.
Jim
On 9/23/26 23:10, Andrew Pullin via cctalk wrote:
Is this email still active?
I found an old old (2016) post about various vintage computers for
sale. I found it specifically looking for a Poly88 - my "white whale".
While I'm sure that one got sold, if you're still active, and you have
any leads on a Poly88, please let me know!
Thanks,
Andrew Pullin