Farewell and thanks!

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 08:31:11 CST 2016

> Over the years I have learned a lot and would like to particularly express
> my thanks to Tony Duell, Fred Cisin and Chuck Guzis for being unfailingly
> polite and very forthcoming with technical advice.

That is the first time I have been called 'polite'. You've not met me when I've
just dropped an R80 on my toe. Or had EHT flash over to my fingers... Or had
to deal with a <terminal idiot> (note : That is not somebody who doesn't know
something and who wants to learn. I will always try to make time for that).

Just ignore the holy wars and get on with classic computing!

-tony