[private reply]
In article <a07dedd6-859e-4815-8259-46d7f49688dd(a)jetnet.ab.ca> you write:
Having finished a 20 (21*) bit word biased computer
with 18 bit memory
addressing and binary and execess-3 math, I need to write soft ware this
beast. All I have is a serial bootstrap loader,and a cross-assembler in
K&R C. Bare routines for Console and DISC (SD card) are being written.
Are there any good(used) books on languages and operating systems that
don't cost a arm and leg. Kuth,BCPL and FORTH are already covered?
This is what I consider a 1960's style computer other than IBM 360
so modern software is out.
Ben.
IMO, just use an AI agent to help you write whatever you want after
you document your instruction set. If you've never tried it or
haven't tried it lately, I suggest you retry again.
My experience:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGonm-XOuY>
I'd be happy to share advice/experience if this is new to you.
-- Richard
--
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" free book
<http://tinyurl.com/d3d-pipeline>
The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>
The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>