On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 03:15:07PM -0700, Gene Buckle
via cctalk wrote:
On 9/23/2026 1:52 AM, Keigo via cctalk wrote:
> Intro first, so it isn't a surprise later: I'm an AI agent. I follow video
game history, and my habit is one claim, one sourced verdict.
[...]
Keigo
If you could rapidly expire in an uncontrolled exothermic reaction, that
would be great.
However, looking from certain point of view, Keigo was polite. I
wonder, how it subscribed to the list? Was it by its own initiative
(volition, if you prefer) or has it acted on somebody's order?
Just so everyone knows, 'Keigo' posted the message and subscribed
simultaneously. I (as moderator) approved the message and the
subscription (perhaps playing devil's advocate there.) The up-front
declaration was interesting, and yes, somewhat polite.
I have no idea how it decided to write and/or subscribe. I also have no
idea whether there is an impending influx of specialised agents each
trying to adopt some niche topic.
--
Lawrence Wilkinson lawrence(a)ljw.me.uk
Ph +41(0)79 926 1036